Friday, July 10, 2009

~FuTuRe TrAcK sTaRs~

During the Balloon Festival weekend they had a 5k. We were keeping Jamie company at a water station behind the hospital. Ashton kept watching everyone run by and he wanted to run....so finally Grandpa Jimmy said okay Ashton lets run to the end of the race. I don't think Grandpa thought that Ashton would actually run the whole way. He ran all the way to the High School and then ran 2 laps around the track without stopping. We think that is close to a mile and a half. The crazy kid had his flip flops on too. Next year we will be putting his tennis shoes on. When I finally met them at the High School he talked me into a lap as well. Then the little ones decided to take a lap with Grandpa; Cooper, Dallen, Grandpa and Kinsey. They all ran the whole lap.


Come on guys your almost there.


I missed Cooper's close up....he was just too fast and I wasn't ready for him. Here is Kinsey crossing the finish line.



And here is little Dallen. I think they were all a little burned out after their morning exercise.

2 people know I love comments.:

Kimber said...

That uncle jimmy has too much fun with his grandkids!

Nicole Iorg said...

I am so glad you had pictures! Future track stars all of them. :)