Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

The first weekend of December we headed up on the mountain to find our perfect tree. And its a good thing we went when we did. It started to snow a little while we were up there, but by the next day about a foot of snow had come down at our house, so I can only imagine what it was like on the mountain. Jeff and I hardly ever get pictures together so Adrianna was there and she took our picture in front of the lucky tree that got to come home to our house. (and yes that is my belly sticking out because I cannot zip up my coat)

Ashton thinks he is so big. He is always wanting to help do everything. He helps me bring in firewood, and we got a little kid snow shovel this year. He would stay outside forever shoveling snow if I would let him. So of course he had to help daddy pull the tree up to the car.

And here are my two little men. They love being outdoors and doing things like this. I hope that we can keep up this tradition for many years to come.

2 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

I love the pic of the boys. HOW CUTE! Oh and of course I am loving baby Frank peeking out of your coat to say HELLO!

Sally said...

I love your belly. Today Jeff said to me, "Jennie is HUGE" and I said "um you are never supposed to say those words about your wife...well only when she's pregnant I guess."