Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh Ya....We went there ;)

3 months isn't really that long ago is it? We really had the best vacation! It was just as magical as I had imagined it! Ashton already asks when we are going to go again. This was in the Lobby of the Hotel. Seriously so cute. The whole place! They played old cartoons and all the kids loved it.

We got an early start on Halloween. They put out the decorations the week we were there!

This was at the World of Color show. It was amazing!



:)


We had to wait about 15 minutes to see Turtle Talk with Crush....so to pass the time Ashton carried Dallen around :) This show was so funny! Crush even talked to Brielle. He interpretted her scream! It was the really high pitched one....if you've heard it you know what I am talking about.




I love the Halloween Decorations!





Baby B wasn't sure what to think about Goofy!








This was the view from our hotel room. We heard the show for a couple nights before we saw it up close and personal. The room and the view were so magical. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The Mickey Mouse Carousel was Dallen's favorite ride, and it was perfect that we could see it from our room.

1 people know I love comments.:

MySiteMalixi System Development said...

Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.