Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Very Helpful

This happened when Kinsey and Mandy were at our house a couple of weeks ago. All the kids were in the kitchen while I was making dinner. They were all a little fussy so I gave my kids crackers, but Kins is still too little. Dallen was really worried about her and so he dropped a cracker down to her (onto the floor, she didn't actually get it.) That is what I was trying to get a picture of, but Dallen kept throwing his arms up and making this funny face. I finally realized....
he was posing for the camera.
Of course Ashton can't be left out of pictures. He loves everything about pictures. He loves to see them, take them and be in them.

1 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

LOVE the haircut! Also LOVE this story of Dallen trying to help Kins out! I can tell that she will always have Dallen and Ashton to take care of her!