Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Little Cowboys (and some big ones too)...

Grandma asked Ashton if he was going to be a cowboy when he grew up. He said, "No, I'm already a cowboy." I think he was right. I was really surprised, besides the cowboy gear he was a really good rider.
We don't have wranglers and boots for Dallen yet so we let him borrow Ashton's hat. He looks pretty cute in the hat, but he wouldn't leave it on for long.
Dallen did not like the cowboy thing. Maybe next year. Unless he's like his mommy.
Ashton would have stayed on the horse all day if we would let him.
Daddy showed him how to steer the horse and he rode with the reins for almost 30 minutes. He was so cute he would pull up on the reins when socks would get close to the cows and he would say, "Woah sockys" He was so funny.

Daddy even galloped a little with him on and he loved it, except he lost his shoe. We were behind them in the truck and we saw him look back so I thought he was getting scared, but really he just wanted us to pick up his boot.
This is Ashton riding with his uncle Casey. I think Ashton will be happy next time he gets to ride. I'm sure he will be a good helper when he gets older. Dallen probably will too.

6 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

What cute LITTLE cowboys you have! They can REALLY say that they are COW-boys since they can help move cows. That's so fun!

Deidra said...

Cute boys. my boys love the horses also, but here we moved them to the city. not very many cows or horses but a whole tun of John Deere!

Deidra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Iorg said...

What a good day it turned out to be! The boys will be a great help sooner than we think. Thanks for all the help ya'll :)

Kimber said...

Hey Jen, I am Jeff's cousin, Kimber. Found your blog off Sally's website. Hope you don't mind. I added you to mine too. Your kids are cute. Tell Jeff hi. My blog is minermadness.blogspot.com. Check it out if you want. C-ya!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

I know this sounds strange but do you live in the Vernal area? I grew up in Circleville and knew the Coopers well and now I attend church in the same building as Sally in Phoenix! My husband just took a job in Vernal and well, finding a place to live from here is intimidating. You have an adorable family!