Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dallen's Room....Finally!!

Dallen's room has been mostly done for a very long time. We were just waiting to put up these... Thanks again Aunt Mandy, they are so cute and perfect in his room.


All the shelves including book shelf are from Grandma and Grandpa. I love these shelves. I need to get another bookshelf, (its a little bit packed).


This I was scared of. I almost didn't dare do it myself. If I can give some advice....don't be scared. Just do whatever it is that you want to do. Imperfection is cute....sometimes :).

Thanks mom for helping me hang up most of this stuff. Thanks Jeff for helping me finish.
What would I do without all the awesome people in my life.

3 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Good job Jennie!

Merri Hackett said...

Hey Jenni!!! Long time no talk to! Your family is super cute!

Sally said...

Soooo cute! I can't wait to see it in person. Love ya!