Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Guess who needs Glasses....

Its Jeff. He came home with his eye looking like this. It was really kindof freaky. Last Thursday he got his eye dislocated playing basketball. (Yeah thats right I said dislocated, who does that.) He told me he was leaning down to scoop up the ball at the same time another player swatted up at the ball and slammed it right into his eye. He went in to the eye doctor on Friday to get it checked out and got an eye exam too considering he hasn't had one since he was a child. The doctor thinks that the glasses will help with his constant headaches, imagine that.

2 people know I love comments.:

Kandice said...

If I do say so myself, his eye looked pretty freaky after his dilation! ha ha

Katie Dotson said...

CREEPY! that looks so wierd!
I remember when he had glasses when we were little! He should get the same ones! HAHAHA!!!