Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I love my kiddos so much. They really are the greatest! The boys have put up with so much the last couple of months :) They have been real troopers. They are always helping me out. (Well okay they aren't always so willing, but we take what we can get.) We are all so happy to have our family all here together! And then there is Jeff. I wouldn't be able to function without him. I wish I had a pic of the two of us, but we are sleep deprived and not worthy of pics at the moment :) Now here are some faces that can always put a smile on my face!

I took the picture of Ashton at the hospital when Dallen was born, and the picture of Dallen is at the hospital when Brielle was born. Two handsome proud big brothers :)


I love how you can see the love on their faces. They are too precious. They love their little sister and I think she is always going to have them on her side.

I couldn't resist another picture of Brielle :) I realized she had something on her head in all of the other pictures so I had to show you her crazy hair.




0 people know I love comments.: