Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally Mom got out the Pool

We were finally home when it was warm enough to get out the kiddie pool that Dallen got for his birthday. They loved it. We were in the pool for about an hour 3 days last week.
Ashton knows that this pool was for Dallen's birthday so when he was at the store with Jeff last week he saw a big pool. He thought that they should get the big pool for His birthday.
Dallen stayed in the pool the whole time except for once. He climbed out and then climbed back in. The only problem was that when he climbed in he went head first and dove in. I think it was a little scary and the wind started to blow so we went in right after that.
This was my birthday cake. Ashton made it and brought it to me. (I think someone is going to be really excited for their birthday in August.)
It's a big debate Wrestling v. Basketball. I think that basketball is winning in both boys. If they both like the same thing that will be easier for me. Dallen will do this pose and then wait there for someone to lift him up to the basket.

1 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

I love the pic with Dallen waiting to shoot the ball. Cooper will bring the ball over to me and then push me the whole way over to the basket and then he makes me pick him up so he can put his ball in the hoop. He loves B-ball. But if Jer has his way Coop will either be a baseball player or a golfer.