Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Helpful...Sometimes

Ashton has been so helpful lately. He is so good at putting away his dirty clothes and putting away toys. He gets himself dressed most of the time. My favorite is putting his shoes on himself, that helps out a bunch.
Last Monday I was making him pick up all the blocks by himself because he dumped them all over the living room and I had asked him not too. So he was picking them up for a really long time in the afternoon, (you know, pick up a couple blocks, play, mom makes you come back and pick up some more.) well I was telling him to keep picking them up when I realized he had fallen asleep. After that I picked up the rest of the blocks.

1 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

He is getting to be such a big boy. I can't believe he is going to be 3! Holy cow!