Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Traditions!

I absolutely love this time of year. I love the spirit that comes with Christmas and I want our family to have traditions that bring us closer together and help us remember the true meaning of Christmas...The Birth of Christ. Going to see the lights on Temple Square is one of my favorite traditions. The lights are so beautiful.

The boys always get so excited to see all the colors. This is the fifth picture I took of them. I could not get them to look at me at the same time.

The temple is always amazing, but put it together with the spirit of Christmas and being framed with Christmas lights, it is awesome to see. During Christmas time Temple Square is filled with all kinds of people with different beliefs even, but no one can deny the beauty of the Temple during Christmas. (or any time)



Here is our Christmas tree this year. Jeff seems never to be satisfied, but I think it is beautiful.


Ashton loved getting the tree. I don't think he knew quite what we were doing, but he loved "play hiking". He wanted to keep going and going......


and going and going. And he didn't want anyone to help him. He could do it by himself.


Dallen wanted to do everything himself, but we wouldn't let him too much because he was so slow. :)...It may have had something to do with how bundled up he was.
We are so excited for Christmas and a couple of new Traditions we are going to start.

0 people know I love comments.: