Monday, December 1, 2008

5 Whole Years

Five years ago I married the love of my life Jeff Cooper. The past five years have brought us two of the cutest most amazing little boys. We have lived in one apartment, and two houses. Even though I loved St. George, we couldn't be happier where we are today. There have been ups and downs, but mostly ups. We work well together. I love him. This was the happiest day of our lives. (At the time)


We were married in the Manti LDS Temple on November 22, 2003, (the coldest day ever). You can't tell by looking at us but......
...you can tell by looking at these two Newly Wed love birds, that it was really cold. (Sally I couldn't resist this picture. I think it is so cute.)


Here are the troops that braved that cold winter day. Really it was all my fault. I didn't want to wait until Spring to get married and I said if I was getting married in the winter I wanted there to be snow on the ground. Well I got my wish and then some. I love the snow in the pictures though.

If you look closely you can tell how long 5 years really is. Jamie is standing next to me almost a foot shorter than me, she is now almost a foot taller than me. All of those handsome young men in the front

I love this picture because Jeff looks like such a baby. When Jeff and I were dating, (before I knew he could sing), I had mentioned that a man singing to his wife on there wedding day was the most romantic thing. Well my wish came true. I love it when Jeff sings to me. And yes he does sing to me all the time and will for...well...forever.


I think that this picture is typical of our marriage. Me laughing and having a good time, and Jeff with a scheming look on his face. Ha Ha. Really though we have a good time and we try not to fight as much as possible. I love Jeff so much and I always will. (Oh and he loves me too.)

5 people know I love comments.:

Kimber said...

You guys sure are cute. I'm glad Jeff found someone that makes him happy! I sure miss and love Jeff. Tell him hi for me.

Mandy and Kalen said...

Love this post! I am so happy that you too are married! Even though I wasn't sure at first... Ha ha! I love you Jen and Jeff! Hope you had a good anniversary!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Oh! And your hair looks FANTASTIC!

Deidra said...

wow our dates are really close. Hope you had a good one. You both look for cute and happy!!

Katie Dotson said...

There are three major thing I remember about your wedding day...#1 How cold it was
#2 Your looked SO GORGEOUS!
#3 Darren's terrible gas