Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Baby is 2 ToDaY!!!

Today is my baby's 2nd birthday. I have to say he is one of the cutest little boys ever. He is always suprising me with what he knows. I didn't know he could count and then a couple days ago I was counting some cards and he just started counting along with me, so I stopped counting and he kept on going. I made brownies a couple weeks ago and he started singing Happy Birthday. Last month he decided he needed to go to the bathroom on the toilet and now he tells me all the time when he has poopy pants and a lot of times before he goes. (I told him I won't be ready until the summer, but it seems like it might be easy.) He talks all the time now and it came on pretty fast. I don't know if it is the same for every family, but it seems like with Ashton I was always teaching him things and trying to get him to do whatever it was. With Dallen I still teach him things, but don't take as much time getting him to do them. He is doing everything on his own. He is very social and outgoing, but he is not a show off like his big brother was. He doesn't have to have all the attention. He is a sweet heart, but don't be fooled by his small size...he can take care of himself.

Happy Birthday Dallen!
We Love You!!

2 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

We love you too Dallen boy! Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 2 and you don't have a little sis or brother yet!

Jeff and Jen said...

Ha...Ha!