Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things I'm Excited About :)

~These adorable baby beenies that I recently learned how to make.
(Thanks Merralee)


~These beautiful blankies.
(Afghan made by me, Purple Patch Quilt with silky lining
made by my mommy.)

~Little "pink" clothes and tiny tiny socks.

~Two super excited big brothers.

~And last but not least.....
I am super excited that my little family of 4 is soon to be a
Family of 5.


4 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

I am SUPER excited too! Come soon baby girl! We all wanna love and kiss you!

Katie Dotson said...

I get all teary thinking about how soon she will be here! :-) She is such a blessed girl to be coming to such an amazing mommy, daddy and big brothers!

Sally said...

I can't wait to meet that little princess. Olivia asked me if she is going to look like her or Kins. I told her she'd probably look like Dallen. :)

Nicole Iorg said...

I am super excited for you as well! You will have such a great time with a baby girl. I am sure she will bring you as much joy as you bring to me. You are already a super MOMMY!