Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cake Fight!!

We decided to have Ashton eat the cake with no hands and he just didn't quite get it. I decided to show him knowing full well what kind of consequences I might face. This is almost how the cake fight started. I pulled away right in time. Despite Jeff's efforts I did not get a face full of cake.
But Ashton did. He was the first to go in. He thought it was hillarious. (what a mean dad, ha ha)
Jeff being the good sport that he is let Ashton put his face into the cake, with a little help from Aunt Mandy.
This is Ashton's after face. He doesn't seem to mind.
Just when we thought the cake fight was over Jeff brought a handful over for Mandy's face.

Where would we be without the after pictures. You would think this would be the end, but wait there is no way this would be the end.
Out of no where Mandy grabbed me and started rubbing her cake filled face all over mine.
I found cake in my hair, behind my ears, in my ears and all over my face. I'd say Mandy and I are close, but we have never been that close before.
Just when we were starting to clean up Jeff and Mandy conspired against Katie and got her in the face with what was left of the cake. She seems to enjoy it though.
This is what was left of the cake. Jeremy and Kalen were watching kids in the living room and just missed out on this craziness. (We wouldn't want to get cake in the carpet) It was a huge mess, but it was really funny. There was cake everywhere.

1 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

That was such a fun night. Although I would have liked it a lot more if I wouldn't have gotten cake shoved in my face. Oh well, I got over it. At least I didn't get "Mandy" shoved in my face like you. That must have been unpleasant.