Monday, August 25, 2008

"Finding Strength Within"

Last night I went to a wonderful, spiritual fireside put on for the women in the Bluebell Ward. It was truely amazing the strength shown by the women who shared their stories. It was very emotional and there was a box of tissues passed around. The purpose of the fireside was to show us that our burdens can be made light if we put our faith in the Lord. I truely believe that we did agree with the terms of our lifes before we entered this world and we are not given any trials that we cannot handle.

This quote was passed out by one of the speakers and I just love it.


"Lord, Help me to remember that nothing
is going to happen to me today, that
you and I can't handle."


2 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

Thank you for this wonderful message, I really needed it this week. And I agree that we knew what we weere going to face here on earth before we came. All we can do is our part and the Lord will do the rest. Isn't that awesome!

Marci said...

Hey Jenni, I tagged you on my blog. I loved your post.