Sunday, August 10, 2008

Big Birthday's Take 2

We had the first parties in Panguitch. We didn't want our families in the Basin to be left out so we had some parties here too. This is the cake for Ashton that Aunt Katie, and Aunt Mandy made. They missed the Panguitch party and they had a really great idea for a cake so we said sure why not. In a post to come I will show you an after picture of this cake, you don't want to miss it.
This is Cooper and Ashton. They enjoyed the birthday cake.
Mandy and Katie also had a great idea for Jeff's cake. Jeff is always saying how he wants a BOSE, so they got him one for his birthday. I thought it was a perfect cake. Caution: Do not hook up a BOSE cake to your TV.
We were able to put 30 candles on this cake. It was awesome. I don't know if Jeff thought it was awesome, but the rest of us did.

Dallen had two pieces of cake. He enjoyed it so much I had to give him two. He totally cleaned his plate.

1 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

We had so much fun making those cakes, but we had even more funf eating them. I forgot D was a cake-aholic! What a cute picture of him.