Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Fun

Jeff finally had a Saturday off when we didn't have to go anywhere so I made him take us to the Corn Maize in Bluebell. I really wanted to take the kids in the daylight so they knew what we were doing and the day actually turned out beautiful. Daddy is looking so excited to be here. No he really had fun. Dallen was a little stinker and kept trying to climb up the slide by himself. It is not really for babies.

Ashton thought it was a blast. He probably went down that slide 20 times. I ended up taking Dallen down it a few times and those pipes are not forgiving. Hmmm...I wonder why Daddy wouldn't go down the slide :)

Oh, best buddies. They are so cute with eachother when they aren't fighting.




The terrain was a little rough for Dallen, but he thought it was fun. Ashton was the leader most of the way.

We had to keep telling Ashton and Cooper to stay back by us. Can you imagine losing your kid in a corn maize. Not cool.





This was a little shed filled with corn. Ashton wanted to stay in there forever. I found corn in my washer for a few days after this.





I took this pic right before my camera battery died. We told Ashton to sit down and Jeff hurried and stuck Dallen there and this was the best we could do.


Here they are on the bridge. You can see the whole maize from up there. It really is a fun little activity.



This was a scary with my little Dallen. Ashton found the bridge all on his own.



We ended up having to carry Dallen because he was just too slow. I don't think he minded though.



We wandered around the maize for about the first 15 minutes and then decided to let Ashton lead. He was so funny and matter-of-fact about the whole thing. Sometimes he knew just where he wanted to go and other times he would have to think about it for a second. He led us out of the maize in about 40 minutes. This is pretty good considering some people were lost for hours.

It was a really fun activity for the whole family.

2 people know I love comments.:

Kimber said...

Jen, I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish we had something fun like that down here. You're little guys our so cute, they remind me of Jeff. Please tell him hi for me!

Deidra said...

I am jealous also. I live in Corn Country and we havent been able to go to one. It looks like fun. and the boys look cute. I would like to see some Halloween costumes!!
Deidra