Monday, November 10, 2008

State Volleyball vs. Halloween

Well I'm sorry to inform everyone that State Volleyball won. Since our ward party was on Halloween and we were going to be at State Volleyball and I didn't want to fight with costumes at the games and my kiddos are still too little to be mad at me....I didn't do costumes. I know, I know, how could I. Oh well, I did get them some cute Halloween shirts and we had a great time watching Aunt Jamie play volleyball.

One of Ashton's new favorite movies is Monsters Inc. This is his monster growl. The only one he ever really scares is Cooper, everyone else just growls back.


For Halloween dinner we ate at Mimi's Cafe. It was so awesome for the kids. First thing they bring you some snacks, which is great. Then they have a kids menu with all the fav's. Then they bring a desert which is called worms in the mud. Dallen dug right in.


As you can see he thoroughly enjoyed himself. I figured since it was Halloween and he didn't go trick-or-treating this was a good compromise.



Ashton watching the game with the best seat in the house, Grandma's lap.


Dallen was so good during the games he got his own seat and he loved cheering for the girls.



Aunt Jamie and her team ended up taking second in State. They did an awesome job. I think they have a #1 fan, but I'm not sure. I have a feeling we will be spending at least a couple more Halloween's at State Volleyball.

3 people know I love comments.:

Marci said...

Where was State Volleyball held this year. I loved the halloween t-shirts. Going to dinner and being with family was probably just as fun as going door to door.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad about not doing Halloween, we didn't do it either. Treycin had been sick, but really....I didn't want to do it anyways! They will never remember. Besides, I think it's okay since I am sure when it does matter, there is no way out of it!!

Deidra said...

Enjoy not having to do it while they are little, because when they are five there is no getting out of it. We had two nights of fun here!!