Wednesday, November 26, 2008

High School Tag

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? I don't know if I would actually call it dating, but kindof I guess a couple of guys.
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I rode the bus and drove my moms awesome Explorer
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE TEST ON THE FIRST TRY? Of Course
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No, despite what some might have thought.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? I don't think so. I was never really the chasing type and I was kind of oblivious to flirting.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA OR CHOIR? Not in High School, but I was in the Band in Jr. High.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I think I was a little of everything. I was in academic clubs, and got an academic scholarship, I was a cheerleader (don't judge), played sports and was friends with a lot of different people.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Yes, Volleyball, Softball
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED? No, My teachers and Principal loved me.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I really should be able to, but I don't think I could get the whole thing.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Oman, Mr. Allred, Mr. Barnum.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? In the Commons Area. I wasted my money at the grocery store instead of using the cafeteria.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOLS FULL NAME? Altamont High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOLS MASCOT AND COLORS? Longhorn, Red and Blue
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING? WITH WHO? Our Homecoming wasn't a formal dance, so I didn't go with anyone, or I didn't go.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN, WOULD YOU? There might be a few things I would change, but no I wouldn't want to do it again.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I remember everything a little bit, but nothing really stands out.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO ON SENIOR SKIP DAY? Senior Sluff we went to Sandwash and then home, and Senior trip we went to Lagoon and a Bee's game because they wouldn't let us go on a river trip.
19. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Who hasn't, no really I want to see them.
20. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Cuyler when I was a Junior and Niles when I was a senior. The Senior one is a fun story.
21 ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? We probably won't have one. We didn't have a 5 year, I don't think the class president likes us.
22. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Nope, just whatever chores my parents could get me to do. I was pretty busy in High School with extracurriculars.

I tag: Katie, Mandy, Sally, Mallory, Deidra, Tara

0 people know I love comments.: