Monday, February 9, 2009

The Cure For Cabin Fever...

...put a trampoline in your house. G & G Iorg got the boys a small trampoline for the boys for Christmas. It is about 2ft tall and the pad is 6ft. Our spare bedroom is empty except for a bed right now so we put the bed up and replaced it with a trampoline. (All Daddy's idea) They were so surprised. They hadn't even realized they had a trampoline because it was just in a big box.

This is what happens when you try to get a picture of kids jumping in a small space. You can't get one.

They will jump for hours. They love it so much.


I can't say that it is really a cure because actually it kindof makes me want spring to come faster, because everyone knows trampolines belong outside.

Thank you Daddy for putting up the trampoline, it is so much fun. And thank you grandma and grandpa this is an awesome gift.

2 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

How fun! I can't wait to come over and let Kinsey test it out!

Katie Dotson said...

That looks like way TOO much fun! Maybe I should get dad to put one in for Coop! I am the same way as you... I long for sunny skys and warmth! I loved the snow for a while but I am getting BAD cabin fever! I love ya Jennie! Give the boys a kiss for me!