Friday, February 6, 2009

Matchy...Matchy

Us girls at the Cooper Household always have a ton of fun. Here are two pictures where I just happened to match the person in the pic with me. Come to think of it Aunt Mandy had more to do with this than anyone else. Thanks Mand, Love you. So Livi thought that it was pretty awesome that we have the same kind of hair. (Long and Brunette) She kept putting my hair on her dolls and comparing it to hers. It was really cute. So Aunt Mandy asked her if I should get pigtails like hers. Of course she thought this was a great idea so we did it and it just ballooned from there. I am actually wearing Kinsey's Tutu so we can match. I look really ugly in this picture, but I still love it because it is such a good memory. Love ya Livi.


This is one of my Fav pictures. I'm getting all choked up. Again Mandy supplied the hair, but we both had grey sweaters on so it worked out perfect. I just want to tell Katie that I think she is such a strong woman. She is a great mommy, and a good example. I think she quite possibly could make it through anything. And she is gorgeous. I love you Katie.
And not to leave any of the other girls out, I love you Sally. I love you Jamie. I love you Kinsey. And I love you Kathleen, thanks for raising such fun girls. (Don't worry I love the boys too.)

4 people know I love comments.:

Jaime Kunsch said...

And how we all love you! We are lucky that you are in our family. PS I LOVE that pic of you and Liv. PS She still calls you Aunt Jem.

Sally said...

What...who is that comment above? Ooops!!! Yeah, that was actually from me. I was logged in as my friend (Joey's mommy) because we were doing some blog stuff earlier. I totally forgot and then when I saw it post I was oh so confused.

Katie Dotson said...

I love you SO much Jennie. Thank you for being such a great sis. I am SO happy that you ended up being you and not the girl I thought Jeff was dating. Does that make sense? Anyway... I LOVE YOU!

Kimber said...

You guys look cute! You are a fun aunt and not afraid to be too silly sometimes. Wish I could've seen your family at Christmas time - it has been much to long.