Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~New Cure For Hiccups~

Attention all moms this really works, and I couldn't say it on my blog if it wasn't true :).
About 10 minutes ago my 3 1/2 year old son came to me and said, "Mom I have the hiccups."
So I said, "I bet if you pick up all your toys they will go away."
Off he went to pick up his toys. He came to me a couple of times saying his hiccups weren't gone and I told him it was because he hadn't picked up ALL the toys yet. Well he picked up every single toy and his hiccups are gone.
The results don't lie.

4 people know I love comments.:

Kimber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimber said...

I like this! I will have to remember and use it sometime.

Katie Dotson said...

That is SO funny and AWESOME!I will have to remember that for Coop!

Deidra said...

That is funny. I wish my kids would get hiccups so I could tell them that.