Monday, April 6, 2009

What Happens when You have Birthday Cake at 9:00pm....

It starts out like this...

But it ends like this....


We didn't get home from my birthday excursion until 9:00pm, but decided to have birthday cake anyway. We got this reaction because my boys are usually in bed at 8:00pm so it was way past their bedtime.

5 people know I love comments.:

Kimber said...

I love the expression on their faces! Hope you had a Happy Birthday! Did Jeff take you out on the town?

Sally said...

Oh my goodness! Dallen looks just like Mason in that last picture. I can't wait to get the together again soon! Happy Birthday.

Sally said...

WAIT! I commented then went back to look at those cute boys again when I noticed Jeff's 4 eyes! This is the first glimpse of him with glasses. I am having flashbacks to elementary school. No really though Jeffy, you look great. It makes you look smarter!

Nicole Iorg said...

they were good though..until the very end. I hope you had a Great Birthday!
Love, Mom

Mandy and Kalen said...

Yep! That is the program I use for scrapbooking and it is TOTALLY worth it! I will give you lessons- no problem!