Thursday, August 6, 2009

He's My Man and I'll Brag if I Want to.......

Ha Ha...., but really it is Jeff Birthday today and I wanted to share his talent with all of you. I really think he is the greatest. Ashton, Dallen and I (along with many others) can listen to Jeff sing all day. But today he has to listen to us sing, "Happy Birthday".

Today is Jeff's birthday and as many of you know when you become an adult your birthday's just aren't the same. Toys turn into electronics and motorized things, hey I guess that one isn't bad, is it Jeff ;). You have to work all day, and your mom isn't there to pamper you. Instead you have a 4 year old that remembers your birthday all year and the first thing he wants to do when he wakes up is call you to wish you a happy birthday. And a 2 year old that talks a little but one of the best things he said today was happy birthday. (It really was one of the cutest things.) Oh and you have a wife to pamper you instead, (Yeah Right, is what he is thinking, but hey I will try.) I guess being an adult isn't so bad after all.

We love you Jeff. You are the best Daddy and Husband. I know a lot of other people think you are the best Son, Brother, Son-in-Law, Grandson, ect.

Happy Birthday!!!

3 people know I love comments.:

Kimber said...

Wow, I still get cold chills when I listen to Jeff sing. Tell him I love him and miss him please.

Sally said...

Happy Birthday little bro...yesterday! I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard Jeff sing since your wedding and I cried through the entire thing. He is amazing.