Monday, August 9, 2010

Play in the Pool Lessons

This year Ashton took "Play in the pool lessons" the second week of July. Don't get me wrong I'm cool with the little ones playing in the pool, but when I saw all the stuff they were supposed to be doing to pass off the preschool level....I was left wondering when they taught all that stuff because I didn't see it once. He loved it though. Dallen unfortunately wasn't old enough :(

He was a good little rule follower! He never got into the pool with out his teachers permission.

He is the one on the end turning his head back so his face wouldn't get wet.

He would not dunk his head. He informed his teacher that he would do it when he was 5. In his defense he kept to his word. We went swimming last week and he dunked his head 4 times :) He is a silly kid!

0 people know I love comments.: