Monday, August 16, 2010

~The Toothfairy Comes Tonight~

A few days after his birthday Grandma Nicole saw that Ashton had a loose tooth. He had known about it for a while, but didn't tell anyone because he was trying to put it back in :) I guess he thought he was going to be in trouble. This is what it looked like an hour before his dad got home today! This is what it looked like 5 seconds after his dad got home today!
I took a billion pictures of Ashton because he wouldn't hold still so of course the other little ones wanted pictures too. Ashton and Brielle are going to have the exact opposite amount of teeth...but you can't get a picture of hers without her tongue or fingers covering them up :)

Dallen was trying to get in every picture, but of course when I try to get a pic of him he won't hold still for 2 seconds! But when he does its a good one!

And then I tried to get all 3! Gotta love em'!!!


1 people know I love comments.:

Sally said...

my heart is melting. they are so cute!