Friday, March 7, 2008


4 people know I love comments.:

Sally said...

I love this slide show. We keep turning it on and jammin' out. LOVE the pictures of everyone...I wish we could have been there too!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Jen! You are getting so good with the blogging now that you are off dial up and onto DSL! Love it! Love the song too! I've been jammin and I'm home alone! Oh- and you know that little guy has me wrapped around his little finger! Of course he gets whatever he wants, how can you say "No" to that cute little face?

Mandy and Kalen said...

oh! Sorry- one more thing... Can you email me the picture of us with the strollers? Thanks!

Katie Dotson said...

Jen- I love this slide show. I also would love an e-mail of the stroller picture. I hope you guys come down and stay with us agian sometime soon. We can go for a ride to the grogery store in the rocket and let the guys pick up on you. Ha Ha Ha! Love you tons.