Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Helpful Big Brother

The first time Ashton helped Dallen eat I didn't even know he was doing it. I had turned around to finish dinner and I heard Dallen laughing hysterically so I turned around and Ashton was feeding him. This isn't the first time, but I finally got a picture of this event.
Ashton actually does a pretty good job, except some times he goes a little fast for Dallen. But in this picture Dallen is laughing and blowing bubbles.
Ashton loves it almost as much as Dallen does. He is always wanting to help Dallen eat. Although the other day he was feeding him Cheerios and Dallen bit his finger. Ashton was pretty upset about that, but a couple of seconds later he was right back where he started. He even helps him with his sippy cup.
And now here he is trying a little for himself. This particular food was applesauce I think so he thought that it was pretty good. Whenever Dallen is eating Ashton asks for a taste, so I usually give him a taste. As you can imagine he loves the fruit, but hates the veggies. I wish I could get a picture of that. He makes the funniest face and then just starts spitting it out. It is so hard not to laugh.
Here he is when he noticed I was watching him eat Dallen's food. Do you think he looks a little guilty? They are so cute together.

1 people know I love comments.:

Sally said...

Hey Jen, I have no idea who fenridal is but I thought I would let you know that you can delete comments on your own blog. Anyhow, I just wanted to say how much we miss you guys. I think your boys are sooooo adorable and Livi is still asking where Ashton is. We can't wait to see you guys again. LOVE YA!