Friday, March 14, 2008

Silly Ashton



So in these pictures I was trying to get a nice picture of Ashton sitting there smiling for nursery. Well you can see how that went. But now I have to share a funny story. The set up: This morning Jeff and I were in bed and Ashton came in around 7:00am (Jeff was still home because he had a migraine last night). Ashton has this thing where he just kicks on Jeff not even on purpose, I don't think anyway. So here is the dialog: Jeff says, "Ashton, stop doing that you are driving me nuts." Ashton says, "Mommy?". Mommy says, "What honey?". Ashton says, "Daddys nuts." I laughed so hard.

3 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

He is such a silly little guy! We all get a good laugh out of something that he says whenever we are around you guys! He has quite the personality! SILLY ASHTON!

Jeff and Jen said...

If anyone knows how to make it so the basketballs do not show through the pictures please let me know. If not I will have to find something else.

Sally said...

Ashton...we all agree. Your daddy is nuts!