Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

On Saturday we went over to my mom's to color Easter eggs. I think she had around 5 dozen. Here is Ashton. He didn't quite get the whole thing, but he did drop a couple eggs into the cups.
There he is with Aunt AD. She enjoyed showing him how it was done. He sat there the whole time while we were coloring and he didn't get any dye on himself or anywhere else, (i think).
He especially enjoyed the sports themed eggs. My mom got some shrink wrap for the eggs to make them look like basketballs, footballs and soccer balls. He also loved putting the stickers on and taking them off of the eggs.
And then there was my poor Dallen. He was sick with a fever and a cough all weekend. He was miserable. On Monday I took him into the doctor and found out he had an ear infection.
But here he is on Monday afternoon feeling much better. It was really hard to get a picture because he was actually trying to climb up my leg at this point. The medicine they gave him worked wonders. Now Ashton is sick with a cold and an ear infection, and he is miserable. Hopefully this doesn't just keep going around.

2 people know I love comments.:

Sally said...

We HATE ear infections. I am so sorry that they have both been sick. I love the Easter pictures. Olivia hasn't been blessed with that opportunity yet...maybe next year.

Mandy and Kalen said...

Poor babies! I hope that you all get feeling better!

Hope you're ready for my husband to join the fun! Do you think you'll fill like a polygamist? Two husbands? NO THANK YOU!!!

We love you guys! Can't wait to see you soon! Are you planning on going to Jamie's track meet on the 12th? Its in North Sevier!