Friday, May 30, 2008

Bear World




Bear World is just south of Rexburg. I thought it would be bigger than it was, but there were a lot of bears. Ashton really loved it so I guess that is all that matters. They had a few carnival rides there too but he didn't want to ride them. It was fun to see the bears, but at this point I still haven't seen a bear in the wild. Hmmm...did we see any in the wild in Yellowstone National Park? I guess you will have to wait and see.

3 people know I love comments.:

Sally said...

Ok, that is so cool! I love the white elk. I bet Mandy will have something to say about that since she is all obsessed with Elk.

Sally said...

Oooops, sorry about the duplicate posting going on here. I just tagged you on my blog so you better check it out. Love ya!

Katie Dotson said...

I HATE cotton balls! I hate the way they feel and sound and everything. I guess I'm just a wierdo.