Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Goofy Movie Dance

Last week we traveled down to Panguitch to spend some time with Grandma Kathleen and Aunt Mandy, Aunt Jamie and Kinsey. Luckily Grandma had one of Ashton's favorite movies, Goofy Movie. Ashton loves to dance to the Goofy Movie song.
It is pretty funny to watch. Jamie and I were laughing so hard. He even did the moves that they do on the movie.
Dallen and Kinsey were also pretty entertained. They just sat there and stared at Ashton as he was putting on a show. They giggled and even danced along a little bit.
Kinsey had huge smiles for Ashton. He loved giving Kinsey hugs and entertaining her.

3 people know I love comments.:

Katie Dotson said...

Ashton has good taste. The Goofy Movie has been a family favorite for years. But he has better moves then the rest of us I'm sure.

Sally said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't be in Panguitch while you guys were there. We miss you. Olivia just asked me this morning where Ashton was. We are excited for next weekend.

Mandy and Kalen said...

What cute pictures! I guess I missed the dance show! It was so much fun to have you guys here and tons of fun to get to spend the extra time with you guys lately! Love ya!