Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where's Daddy?

Jeff has been working and staying in Manila this week. We miss him so much, but he should be home tomorrow afternoon, Yeah! (I told him I feel like a single mom. When I told my mom that she said that the only difference is I don't have a job, and I am thankful for that.) So Dallen was a little bit fussy and he always perks up when Daddy calls because he can see his picture, and hear his voice. Well Daddy can't call until after 7:00 so I cheated and just showed him the picture.
I said who is that Dallen, and he would say, " Da" I think he knows. He just stared at that picture with the most loving look. It was adorable.

5 people know I love comments.:

Sally said...

Jennie this post is about to make me cry. I think those pictures totally capture that "Hey I love that guy" look. How sweet!

Katie Dotson said...

Isn't so neat how much kiddos love their daddys. Cooper is such a daddys boy right now. Sorry you feel like a single mom. But I bet you are the best stay at home single mom around. That must be hard to have Jeff gone so much. And I can't imagine how much Jeff misses you three. If you need anything, let me know. Love ya tons!

Katie Dotson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Dotson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Dotson said...

I have NO idea why it posted 3 of my comments. Sorry!