Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged

Well since Mandy tagged me, and I love her so much, I guess I will do it.

A. Attached or Single? Very attached. We have been married for 4 1/2 years and I love every minute, even when we disagree, okay so not so much when we disagree.
B. Best Friend(s)- Jeff is my best friend
C. Cake or Pie- Cake. I have never really been into pie.
D. Day of Choice- I don't really have a day of choice. I guess whenever Jeff has a day off, because then I don't feel like a single mom.
E. Essential Item- Diapers (I'm gonna steal this one from Mandy) and disney channel, that is the only way I can get things done during the day.
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Mint chocolate chip
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Worms, but I like the sour kind
H. Hometown- Bluebell (hicktown, but I love it)
I. Indulgences- General Hospital (I know, don't make fun) and junk food
J. January or July- July, I really get sick of winter
K. Kids- Ashton and Dallen the cutest little brothers ever.
L. Last movie I saw in theatre- I think it was Jumper
M. Music(favorite)- I like to listen to all kinds of music, but I guess mostly country
N. Number of siblings- 2 brothers 1 sister 5 sister-in-laws 4 brother-in-laws (I had to count that out on my fingers so I hope I didn't miss anyone.
O. Orange or Apples- Apples, I would say oranges, but I hate to peel them.
P. Phobias or Fears- dogs and the dark (0utside)
Q. Quote- Sorry I didn't want to take the time to look one up, and I don't remember one off of the top of my head.
R. Reason to smile- My family. Ashton especially lately because he so full of stories.
S. Spring or Summer? Spring
T. Tag - I am not going to tag anyone because I do not belong to a very big blogging community and everyone I know has been tagged.
U. Unknown fact about me- I used to have a potty mouth. I'm not proud of it. I didn't say anything I can't repeat, and it wasn't around adults. This is the only unknown fact that I am willing to share, I know its lame.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I am definitely a carnivor.
W. Worst Habit- I am a horrible procrastinater, but I am trying to work on it.
X-rays or Ultrasounds- "Knock on wood" I have never had an X-ray so I guess ultrasound because I have had a few of those.
Z. Zodiac- Aries

1 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Way to go! I am glad you did it. It is actually funny the things we learn about each other... hmmm... who'd of thought you once had a potty mouth? Oh... I can't say potty, Jeff hates that word! Love ya too!