Thursday, May 29, 2008

AmericInn Rexburg, Idaho



For Memorial Day we decided to travel through Idaho up to Yellowstone. We ventured all the way up into Montana and then down through Wyoming. I know we are crazy. The boys were so good and we just had a great time. Our first stop was Rexburg Idaho. We stayed in a suite at the AmericInn. I know really romantic with two kids, but it was actually really fun. Ashton and Dallen loved the theme. After this we went to Bear World, Yellowstone, and The Grand Tetons. Stay tuned for the rest of the pictures.

2 people know I love comments.:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see more pictures from your trip!

Sally said...

How fun! I love the pictures of the bathtub. Seriously I am sure they enjoyed that every bit as much as they would have the pool if not more!